Dr. Tiffanny Jones
“As a fertility specialist, it’s important to listen to patients. They have been through so much, which has often left them discouraged and frustrated. I always start by listening. I want to hear their thoughts and feelings and let them know that we’re partners in their care.”
– Dr. Tiffanny Jones
About Dr. Tiffanny Jones, fertility specialist
Why Dr. Jones became a fertility doctor
Dr. Tiffanny Jones was inspired to become a reproductive endocrinologist because it is a new and growing field of medicine where she feels she can have the greatest impact on the lives of patients, helping men and women become parents. She also really enjoys the research aspect of reproductive endocrinology and infertility and has a special interest in bringing the latest treatments to her patients.
Dr. Jones is also proud to fight for women who are struggling to conceive after putting off motherhood to focus on their education, careers and relationships. For this reason, one area of focus for Dr. Jones is low-cost ovulation induction, and she has authored papers on this subject.
Did you know?
- Dr. Jones can speak medical Spanish.
- When she is not working, Dr. Jones loves party planning, cooking and watching movies.
Board certified in obstetrics & gynecology
Dr. Tiffanny Jones earned a Bachelor of Science in biology from the University of California. She then went on to California State University for her Master of Arts in biology. From there, she moved to Nashville for her medical degree at Meharry Medical College.
Dr. Jones completed her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at LAC+USC Medical Center. Her fellowship in reproductive endocrinology and infertility was completed at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota.
- Membership in Alpha Omega Alpha.
- Nurses Choice Award for Resident of the Year.
- Served as a fellow representative on the Education Committee.
- Lecturer at the Mayo Clinic.
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists.
- Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility.
- Pacific Coast Reproductive Society.
- Society for Reproductive Investigation.
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine.
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
- Association of Black Women Physicians.
What patients say about Dr. Jones
“After being told my whole life that I would have difficulty having children, my doctor referred me to Dallas IVF. My husband and I met with Dr. Jones and we couldn’t have felt more comfortable with our decision to see her. We had a whirlwind of a time from procedures to miscarriages, but all of it was worth it when we saw two little heartbeats in our sonogram a couple of weeks ago. Dr. Jones helped us make our dream come true and was honestly so supportive and such a positive light throughout the process. I will definitely miss seeing Dr. Jones on a regular basis, but hope she can change the lives of others in the positive way she was able to change ours.”
– A patient