Fertility treatment & services facts
- Fertility treatments provide family building solutions for heterosexual and LGBTQ+ couples or individuals who have been diagnosed with infertility or who otherwise need reproductive assistance to conceive.
- Infertility treatment is an option for those experiencing difficulty conceiving or carrying a pregnancy to term and can correct or workaround conditions that affect either the male or female partner or both.
- Fertility treatment can also help individuals or couples plan for future pregnancy through egg, sperm or embryo cryopreservation (freezing).
What is fertility treatment?
Treatment options range from medications for hormone imbalance or ovary stimulation, to in-office procedures such as intrauterine insemination (IUI), to the more complex assisted reproduction technologies like in vitro fertilization (IVF) and genetic testing.
Reproductive surgery can also correct abnormalities or blockages preventing conception.
Fertility treatments also include services such as egg, sperm and embryo donation, and egg, sperm and embryo freezing.
Are fertility treatments right for me?They are if you:
- Are having difficulty conceiving on your own.
- Don’t want to continue waiting to see if you can get pregnant.
- Are in a same sex relationship and need advanced technologies to have children.
- Wish to preserve your healthy eggs or sperm to produce a family in the future.
- Have had an evaluation by a fertility specialist that indicates treatments can help.
- Are informed of the treatment processes, costs, time and other considerations.
Types of fertility treatments & services
- Basic fertility care.
- Holistic fertility care.
- Injectable fertility medications.
- Ovulation induction medications.
- PCOS fertility treatment.
- Infertility surgery.
- Recurrent pregnancy loss.