The DFW egg donation specialists at Dallas IVF realize that you’ve likely been on a long fertility journey before looking into building your family through egg donation. Know that you aren’t alone. Many individuals and couples have brought happy and healthy babies into the world with help from generous egg donors.
Still wondering if egg donation is the right choice for your family? Our fertility specialists provide some guidance to help you decide if you’re a good candidate.
Egg donation is an excellent family-building tool for many groups of people
There’s more than one type of patient who can benefit from egg donation. Our DFW egg donation specialists have used donor eggs to help a wide variety of hopeful parents.
- Women who have reached natural menopause and no longer have eggs.
- Women with diminished ovarian reserve, or an age-related decline in fertility.
- Women who are facing premature ovarian failure, or menopause before the age of 40.
- Women who are entering early menopause after having their ovaries removed or undergoing cancer treatment.
- Women and couples who have had several failed IVF cycles.
- Women who carry a balanced translocation or a genetic disorder.
- Gay men who want to have a child who shares a biological connection with them.
All egg donors have passed a rigorous screening process
To make sure that you receive the highest quality eggs, our DFW egg donation specialists only work with agencies that thoroughly screen their donors for physical and psychological fitness. Our goal is to make sure that you have access to only highly-qualified egg donors.
If you have more questions about building a family with donor eggs, please contact us today. The caring and knowledgeable fertility specialists at Dallas IVF are here to address all of your questions and concerns.